proformell image resizing

English Style Support
deltaskelta
phpbb.com: deltaskelta

proformell image resizing

Post by deltaskelta »

Hey I enjoy the template, but I had a little problem that I would like to see if I can fix...

here is a page where the issue is happening : http://www.radbrains.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9

when I attach an image sometimes it shows the full image size in the post and goes way off the right side, when I click refresh the image resizes down to fit within the post. This does not happen on all images, sometimes it resizes to a thumbnail and never goes off the page..

Also, of note, the images that sometimes go off the side of the page also show up in a lightbox when clicked on, and the images that show a thumbnail go direct to the fullsize image with no lightbox...

I am trying to figure out what makes the images post different and how I can make the image show up properly...

Thanks
Marc
Administrator
Administrator
phpbb.com: Marc

Re: proformell image resizing

Post by Marc »

In prosilver you'd only see the picture moving out the right side.

I added jQuery to proFormell and that should take care of the resizing. It seems to me like for some reason jQuery doesn't load properly when the mentioned issue appears. That's also the reason the Pop-Up window no longer works.
deltaskelta
phpbb.com: deltaskelta

Post by deltaskelta »

ok, do you have any idea why it would not be loading properly? Is it likely an issue with my host, or something else?

Also, is there a way to ensure that the images will always post as thumbnails with no lightbox effect? I just want everything to be consistent as the forum starts getting filled up...

Thanks for your support!
Marc
Administrator
Administrator
phpbb.com: Marc

Post by Marc »

Dazu würde ich dir den ReIMG Image Resizer MOD empfehlen. Den findest du in der MOD-DB auf www.phpbb.com.

Den im Style eingebauten kannst du deaktivieren, indem du "resize_images();" in dieser Zeile der overall_header.html entfernst:
https://github.com/marc1706/proFormell/ ... .html#L166