Current Version: 1.0.2
Released: 04/25/2010
itsallaboutmusic
phpbb.com: itsallaboutmusic

Add On NV Who Was Here

Post by itsallaboutmusic »

Board: 3.08

URL: http://www.itsallaboutmusic.net

Issue 1: The top 10 users counts is not correct, if I refresh the screen in the stats box the count will jump up there is no way I was in one day there 400 times.

Issue 2: Top 10 users if I change it to show 15 or another number, it redirects me to another add on section called Genders.

Issue 3: On the main index, the number of guests, registered users, bots and all time visits does not balance with the Who is Online Stats, in fact, the Who was Here, seems to inflate the sum total guests... It shows guests that the Who is Online does not even pick up?

Thoughts.

Guests can see my board... Thank you for your time.
Marc
Administrator
Administrator
phpbb.com: Marc

Re: Add On NV Who Was Here

Post by Marc »

1. The Top 10 Users shows the page hits.

2. That is probably a bug, I'll take a look at it.

3. Who was here counts the users that were on your site since it last refreshed. That usually happens around midnight.
itsallaboutmusic

Thanks Marc,

I was not sure I understood the counts, now I think I do. It just seemed strange it would show for example: User Taz then 400 and each time I refreshed the screen it would go up by one. Does that start over every 24hrs? I am Taz there and I know I did not click 400 pages under my name. Still a tad confused on this one.

The guests, so your mod seems to read more guests than the standard PHPBB3 Who is Online, may I inquire as to whom the guest may be, they are not bots. Your mod will show on my board 50 guests at times yet the Who is Online only shows 10 or so. I am not sure I understand the variance.

Appreciate the help on the redirect as well issue as well.

Many thanks I know you have others to attend to.
Marc
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Marc »

The Add-on is not really percect, I'll have to redesign it for the next version.

The standard phpBB3 Who's online shows the guests that are currently online, while "Who was here" shows who has been online and who is online. That is usually the count since midnight.
itsallaboutmusic

Marc,

Sounds like a plan, appreciate the updates, will watch for the next release. Any thoughts regarding the redirect when changing number of users to show or will that be next release? No rush on my end, 10 users is plenty to show.

Trust you and yours had a great New Year or at least it's off to a super start.
Marc
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Marc »

That will be fixed in the next release. ;)