This modification displays many different statistics of your board, which can be controlled via the ACP. Update Instructions from Forum Statistics 0.3.0 & Advanced Forum Statistics 1.0.4 are included in the package.
It is easy to add Add-Ons via ACP, there are usually no edits needed.
Changes from 1.0.1:
- [New] New Add-On system -- No Edits needed in order to add Add-ons
- [New] Add-Ons can be moved and administered in the ACP
- [Fixed] Function save_bbcode_smiley_count updates database even if the count is 0
- [Fixed] Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in save_bbcode_smiley_count
- [Fixed] Function overall_bbcode_smiley_count inserts same bbcode multiple times
- [Fixed] Wrong parameter count for array_slice() in function get_profile_field_data
- [Fixed] Excessive treatment of user's location causing UTF8 errors
- [Fixed] Database errors with PostgreSQL
- [Fixed] Users with invalid birthdays get added to birthday count
- [Fixed] Database errors with MSSQL
- [Fixed] Similar BBCodes get added
- [Fixed] Shadow Topics are being shown in Top Topics
- [Fixed] Incredibly small UNIX timestamp for cutoff time in function get_user_count_data
- [Fixed] Wrong percentage of "Users, who have set their birthday"
- [Fixed] Shadow topics with polls were being pulled as polls from database
- [Fixed] Fixed some XHTML 1.0 strict validation errors
- [Fixed] Incorrect count of registrations per day in stats_basic.php
- [Fixed] Incorrect way number of users in groups are being counted
- [Fixed] XHTML 1.0 strict validation error in topics activity statistic
- [Fixed] XHTML 1.0 strict validation error if no add-on is installed
- [Fixed] A few minor errors in installer
- [Fixed] Not working removal of database tables
- [Fixed] Incorrect db_schema handling in installer
- [Fixed] Uncomplete deletion of stats modules in Uninstaller
- [Fixed] PHP-error in Updater
- [Fixed] Bots and Guests were counted in registrations per days
- [Changed] Updated XML files to MODX 1.2.5
- [Changed] Merged the acp settings into one tab
- [Changed] User with group privileges now see all groups
- [Changed] Edited overall_bbcode_smiley_count() in order to prevent timeouts
- [Changed] Changed Function overall_bbcode_smiley_count() in order to prevent duplicate entry errors caused by duplicate BBCodes in database
- [Changed] Added deleted users count for a more accurate "average registrations per day"
- [Changed] Removed duplicate language variables
- [Changed] Monthly statistics showing all months, although Show all was not chosen
- [Changed] Removed unnecessary edits from install instructions
- [Changed] Added ability to handle arrays to function stats_create_table
- [Support] phpBB Statistics 0.1.0, 0.1.0, 0.2.0, and Forum Statistics 0.3.0 will not be supported anymore
Please take a look at the demo. It's just too much to write in here.