Adding home page link back to my website

English Style Support
PZRoses
Mitglied / Member
Mitglied / Member

Adding home page link back to my website

Post by PZRoses »

I'd like to add a home page link back my main website. Ideally right next to the "board Index" link right under the footer. (just above "user control panel")

On the same line it would read "Board Index" "Paul Zimmerman Rose Home Page" (without the "")

I know how to an ahref code but can't figure out where to put it in your template and which template to put it in.

Thank you again
Paul Zimmerman
TAfool

Re: Adding home page link back to my website

Post by TAfool »

If you didn't find it already, for the footer it's in the "Overall|overall_footer.html" template on the fifth line of text. For the header, go to the overall_header template and you'll find it about 90% of the way down, just after the "<ul class="linklist navlinks">" line entry.

Just so folks don't get lost I added an open in new window for the M-A-Styles and php links. You can find those entries in the simple_footer template.
Droi

Re: Adding home page link back to my website

Post by Droi »

Hi Marc, i just recently started to use your style and i love it! but i'm using the proFormell2 so i can't always find the solutions you're giving here fit for me version.
regarding this issue, i would like to add a link or a button back to my website, i to have it in the header somewhere. i'm afraid i don't have much knowledge in HTML or php...
can you please guide me on how i can do that.
thanks in advance, roi.